- Vegetable Oxiblast are good sources of phytonutrients (plant chemicals that have protective or disease preventive properties) such flavonoids, lignans and triterpenes, which have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer benefits, according to World’s Healthiest Foods.
- They contain fiber and beta-carotene. “
- Beta carotene is an antioxidant that helps with immunity, skin, eye and the prevention of cancer,
- Also provide small amounts of vitamin K, vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, manganese and vitamin A,
- It also has antioxidative activity of methanolic (ME), ethanolic (EE) and butanolic extracts (BE) presence of secondary metabolites such as alkaloids, flavonoids, glycosides, steroids and saponins, etc. which possess antioxidant activity
How to consume Oxiblast : 1/4th teaspoon added to Milk, yogurt, curry, tea , smoothies etc
use 1/2 teaspoon at one time
There are no reviews yet.